Vanilla Panna Cotta
- 1 tbsp gelatin
- ¼ cup cold water
- 2 ¾ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 vanilla bean
- Fresh fruit or berries
- Spray 5-6 ceramic ramekins with a light coating of pan spray.
- Place gelatin in a small bowl. Whisk in the cold water. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Place the heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk in a medium sauce pot. Split open the vanilla bean lengthwise with the tip of a paring knife, and scrape the vanilla pod seeds into the cream mixture.
- Place the pot over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Turn off the heat and let steep for 15 minutes.
- Remove the vanilla bean from the cream and scrape out the rest of the seeds, swirling the bean in the cream to get as many seeds out as possible.
- Whisk in the gelatin and mix until dissolved. Pour cream mixture into a measuring cup or pitcher and pour into prepared ramekins.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- To serve: either leave in the ramekins and top with berries, or dip ramekin in hot water for 30 seconds. Run a paring knife along the perimeter of the ramekin to loosen the cream. Turn out onto a plate, top with sweetened berries or fruit, drizzling a little of the juices around and serve.
This classic dessert is a must-have for every host. Panna Cotta, just like it’s name suggests is delicate and rich. #fyp #viral #chefs #chefsoftiktok #momsoftiktok #cooking #cookingathometiktoktv #trending #pannacotta #pudding #dessert #portland #oregon #momtok♬ original sound - Chef Lisa Schroeder