Do you have a 4-Legged member of your family? If you are living in Portland or thinking of moving here, there’s no time like the present to explore all of the incredible pet-friendly options that the city has to offer. Here are some fun ways to pamper your pooch or kitty.
Drinking and Dining – PETS ALLOWED!
There’s nothing better when the sun comes out in Portland, than kicking back on a patio and tasting the floral, hoppy, or bitter suds from a local craft beer. Better yet, compliment that selection with house cured sardines, or some french onion soup stuffed mushrooms. But, let’s face it, no one likes having to leave before the apps are served, just to let the dog out. So, bring him with you! Portland has many great pet-friendly establishments to enjoy.
- It is against the health code to bring your pooch indoors. All pet-friendly establishments provide outdoor seating areas for you and your pet.
- Be sure to bring your leash.
Southwest Portland –
Everything from scratch and slow cooked with classical techniques, like mom used to make, only better! Known for their, mmm Mom’s Meatloaf & Gravy. And of course, everyone is welcome at Mom’s, so bring your canine friend along. (Image Courtesy of Mother’s Bistro and Bar)
- The Daily Grill – 750 SW Alder St., (503) 294-7001- Three to four tables on sidewalk during summer. Attached to the lobby of Westin, where patrons can sit, order, and enjoy food with their pet.
- Lucky Labrador Public House – 7675 SW Capitol Hwy., (503) 244-2537
- Mother’s Bistro and Bar – 212 SW Stark St., (503) 464-1122, Water bowls provided.